There seems to be confusion, partly due to some automated communication problems, so I will try to update you with everything in this post:
- Attire: we are wearing our blue and black outfits this month. If you have questions, refer to the blue tunic and ties attire here.
- The concert order has been published and you will find that page here.
- The church is providing our meals at no cost. To be fair to the church, guests may pay a nominal fee if we have many of those. No lunches will be provided for you if you do not fill out the order form coming tomorrow.
- Here is the body of the email sent to you last Thursday about meals: We will be sending out a meal reservation form on Tuesday, January 3. All meals for you will be FREE thanks to the generosity of our host church. There may be a charge for guests. Please be on the lookout for that form and turn it around ASAP so we can have accurate numbers for the church. Lunch- Bubba’s subs- turkey, roast beef, ham, chips, cookie, and drink (you will not preselect your choice), Dinner- Pork Loin with Gravy, Cream Potatoes, Vegetables, Rolls, Dessert, drink. We will be asking if anyone needs a vegetarian option for lunch on the form we will send out.
- Please take time to review your music and pray for our group and those that will be attending. There is much excitement about this concert, so I anticipate a full house.
- Many of you received an email that appeared to go out from the NCBSO site that was obviously not from me. Our IT department is investigating, but so far their are no traces of evidence of the site sending out the email. I am sorry for the inconvenience. As always, if you get a suspicious looking email, please do not click on any links in the email.
- Hotels in Sanford. If you desire to spend the night in Sanford, the recommended hotels are: Holiday Inn Express, Hampton Inn or Comfort Suites. Baymont is also in a good location.
- Orchestra, please remember to bring your music stand. There may not be extras for your use.
- Additionally, thank you for so many of you stepping up to help with our Cuba missions funding. We still need a bit more funding for the year if anyone else would like to help out. Consider your church choir sponsoring a missionary next year. Learn more here. If we have additional funds, we can also assist them in some projects they would like to do that are impossible without funding. I am currently investigating the possibilities of taking a music team there again in the next 12 months since some obstacles have fallen away. Stay tuned!
The following people have not yet responded to let us know if they are coming. Please email me immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know if you are coming. We need accurate numbers today for much of our preparation. Thank you.
Christopher Dale, Cindy Wrenn, Donna Dale, Ed Locke, Ernie Moore, Jane Gravely, John Schortinghouse, Karla Lowman, Mark Valletta, Marten Spena, Patricia S. Wright, Richard Suggs, Sandra Gilliland
Remember that you can always come to this website and click on MEMBER AREA to see all the communication that has been sent to you through this site. Note the right sidebar to find some of the most important resources. I strive to make this site a great tool for our success.
Thanks for reading through all this!