Our first worship concert of the new season is only days away! Please read carefully to make sure you are up to date on everything you need to know.
All meal orders should be in by the end of today, Wednesday, August 31.
We can not guarantee meals to be provided on site if you do not pre-order them. Click the button below to go to the form if you need to order your meals. NOTE: after you submit the form, wait a moment and the payment form will load for you to give your credit card information. If you do not submit this, we will not have your order completed.
If you have not already paid for your attire, please do so before the first concert. Men ($20 to cover two ties) will receive their black tie for the concert. Ladies ($25 for the tunic) will need to order their tunic from one of our attire ladies. Men will order their blue ties to be used first at the November annual meeting event. CONCERT BLACK ATTIRE will be our wardrobe for the first two concerts. Make sure you are familiar with the attire plan.
PROBLEMS WITH WORSHIPPLANNING.COM
For some reason, some of you have not been able to successfully respond to the request asking you to let us know if you are coming or not. We are working with tech support to solve the issue. The meals form will let us know of your attendance. If you are not coming and have not successfully responded through WorshipPlanning, please fill out the meals form and tell us you are not attending. THANK YOU!!!
Please begin now to PRAY for our first worship concert.
- Pray for those in your section.
- Pray for our leaders.
- Pray for those that will be attending at Spring Lake.
- Pray that God’s presence will fill that place in an amazing way and that lives would be changed.
- Pray that we will play and sing with an attitude of worship, knowing our music so well that we can get beyond the notes and rhythms and express the message we are proclaiming.
Prepare your music.
- Choir, make sure you know all the congregational songs and anthems. We expect you will need to refer to your music for most songs (use only lyrics on screen for congregational songs).
- Choir should STRIVE to sing from memory ASAP Behold Our God, I Sing Because I’m Happy, Ascription of Praise and I Speak Jesus.
- Choir, IF YOU CAN ONLY MEMORIZE ONE SONG NOW, make it I Speak Jesus.
- Orchestra, make sure you know all the choir accompaniment and congregational accompaniment pieces. Joel will be sending out information about your four feature pieces for Spring Lake soon.
I am looking forward to a great day of worship and fellowship!!